Thursday, April 13, 2017

"Donald Trump is The PResident?!"



There are moments still when I turn on the TV after a few hours of blissful not-thinking and then there's the "President" talking about this or that –– dead babies and disaster –– and I'll have a sudden "uncanny" moment and think, "Donald Trump is the President?!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Dunno what I expect is going to happen when Overcomberr Don gives a press conference. Did you see him yesterday with der Herr from NATO? "NATO was once worthless and ineffective and frankly a friend to terrorism, but now it's not and I give it my approval."

Drumpk [sic] "doubles down" on all his quaint and eccentric conceits. He's like Vic Mackey on The Shield. Do you remember, Vic would reel from skirmish to skirmish only making things worse each time, stacking up debts, enemies and problems down the line, but still wriggling out of every scrape somehow like a greazed pig.

Dunno what I expect. Is Drumpk finally going to break down when the lie becomes too complex and elaborate and intricate and even he's lost its thread and go: "All right, Putin's got a mound of dirt, the first-class skinny on me it's all too embarrassing, I lied about being a clean freak, I actually really like 'water sports' with high-octane hooktitutes, I resign, I resign! effective immediately and I would also like to admit to the world that my entire cabinet not to mention my family are a crowd of clown school graduates and petty criminals preticularly my wife, I mean my daughter, IVANKA! Also the people who voted for me are banished to the 'former Soviet Bloc' since they like the white trash lifestyle so much. Let them get prison tattoos and indulge in tractor-pulls with knuckledraggers from Siberia. Also I vote that we bring back Obama from his rocky Elba exile and institute him as King."

Speaking of the people who voted for him, I said to my wife yesterday I said, "Talk about terrorists. They're the terrorists! We're at their mercy, they're holding the country hostage with their lowbrow misreadings of the basic tenets of reality."

There was no punchline to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment