Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit –– But Trump is the Only President That is an Orange."


"How can I be a Nazi? I'm colored myself! 
I'm orange!"

Overcomber Don has audacity, you have to give it to him. He should pen a book: The Hopelessness of Audacity. 

When he probably should have been doing some work, he was noodling googling and golfing through Youtube, watching old Bobby Lee  MAD TV sketches and Henry Rollins clips when he came across a Snoop Dogg video that had a bright orange Trump clown in it getting shot. 

Overcomber Don immediately tweeted, "Not fair! If this had been done about Obama imagine the outcry. Unfair (sick) disaster." 

He seemed to be accusing his critics of racism. 
What racism?
Don: "You're all prejudiced against orange people."

Incidentally Sean Spicer seemed to have acquired the trademark distinguished Trump white bags under the eyes. I seriously wondered if Trump was coercing with menaces his stooges and henchmen, forcing them to go on the sunbed. They are being blackmailed to get orange skin. Are they all waiting til this is all over so they can line up to write their exposés of the regime? Four Years Before the Sunbed.

* * * * * * * * * *

To other matters. I've watched two shows over the last two nights where Masha Gessen was the expert talking head, peeling back the curtains in the Putin Kremlin. Didn't know the woman before two days ago now she is everywhere. 

I called her a "talking head" but strictly speaking she looks more like a member of the Velvet Underground. 
Not Moe Tucker. Lou Reed

Seeing her on PBS's Meet the Press last night I was gripped by her cool appearance. I felt somehow strengthened to hear her testimony. I said, "She looks like she could take on Putin in a no–rules cage match in an abandoned Siberian diamond mine –– or indeed at the bottom of the celebrated Kola Superdeep Borehole, "the world's deepest artificial pit." 

I'm glad she's on our side!


No comments:

Post a Comment