Monday, January 15, 2018

"Idea for a Quiz Show."


We were watching Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Sheree's son "Kairo" was on the screen making a cheeseburger. "Look at that. Two patties and a flitch of bacon," my wife purred. It made me think of the President who curls up in bed at 6:30 PM with a cheeseburger. Then very fluidly, very organically,  my mind moved to another dynamic idea.

I said, "They should have a quiz show where Sheree's son Kairo competes against Barron Trump. Who I wonder would win this contest of the minds."

My wife goes, "Don't be mean to Barron."

I said, "Who's being mean. I just said they should have him compete in a general knowledge quiz show against Sheree's son Kairo."

"Ain't no shade."
"I am not being sarcastic at all."

To get all this it obviously helps if you watch Real Housewives of Atlanta.

It might even be a prerequisite.


No comments:

Post a Comment