Thursday, March 1, 2018

"Hope Hicks Jokes."

Has anybody made this joke yet? I've been out of the "Foggy Bottom loop" because I'm working as a temp in a laboratory and I haven't been able to watch CNN twenty-six hours a day like usual.

"Trump's lost Hope."

"Trump is now more Hopeless than ever.'

"Fucking Hopeless."

There is further fun to be had from this woman's name that sounds like a classic character from a comic book (Lois and Lucy Lane, Lana Lang, Wally West, Peter Parker &c. &c.).

"Trump Loses Hicks."

"Hicks No Longer Supporting Trump."

"Trump Abandoned by Those Knuckle-Dragging Hayseeds and Mouth-Breather Hillbillies Who Voted Him Into Power."

Lastly, my wife said last night, "Define a white lie anyway."

I cracked back: "Lies by white people."

No comments:

Post a Comment